How To Make Microwave Protein Oats in 90 Seconds
This is the easiest way to make Microwave Protein Oats in 90 seconds! Follow this Proats recipe for a healthy breakfast that's high in protein and easy to make.
There are 3 ways to make protein oats. Here we will show you how to make protein oats in the microwave in 90 seconds.
What you will need:
- 1 Sachet of Proats2Go (high protein oats)
- 200ml of water or milk
- Toppings of your choice - check out our Choc Chip Protein Oats combination
How to make Microwave Protein Oats:
- Empty your sachet of oats and protein powder into a bowl.
- Add the water or milk. Stir well to combine the protein oats. If you like runny porridge, add more liquid. If you like thick, creamy porridge, add less liquid!
- Microwave your bowl of protein oats for 45 seconds. Remove and stir well. Microwave for a further 45 seconds.
- Add toppings like sliced banana, cacao nibs and peanut butter to your bowl of protein porridge.
- Enjoy your #proatsbowl immediately!
Nothing beats a bowl of warm porridge that's delicious and packed with over 25 grams of plant-based protein!!
Check out our Overnight Protein Oats Recipe for another breakfast that's easy to make!