Biscoff Baked Protein Oats
You HAVE to save this Biscoff Baked Protein Oats recipe and try it out for yourself. It is next level delicious.
- 1 x Vanilla Proats2Go Sachet (vanilla flavoured protein oats)
- 1/2 Cup of Water or Milk of choice
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Biscoff Biscuits
- 1 Tbsp of Biscoff Spread (or alternatively, use Peanut Butter).
How to make Baked Protein Oats:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Blend the Proats2Go sachet into a flour and place in a bowl with the baking powder.
- Add water (or milk!) and stir well to combine.
- Crush one Biscoff biscuit and mix into the baked protein oats batter.
- Pour the protein oats into a ramekin and top with Biscoff Spread or PB.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve the Biscoff Baked Protein Oats with an extra Biscoff biscuit and drizzle of peanut butter on top 😍
- Enjoy immediately while warm!