Chocolate Bounty Protein Oats
These Chocolate Bounty Protein Oats are so creamy, sweet and coconuty - you'll feel like you're eating a dessert! The perfect high-protein and healthy meal to fuel up with after a sweaty workout.
- 1 Sachet of Chocolate Proats2Go (chocolate flavoured protein oats)
- 150ml of milk or water
- 1/2 a banana sliced
- 1 Tbsp of Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tbsp of Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 a Chocolate Bounty Bar
How to make Chocolate Bounty Protein Oats:
- Empty your sachet of Chocolate Protein oats into a bowl.
- Add 150ml of milk or water. Stir well to combine the oats, protein powder and milk. If you like runny porridge, add more liquid. If you like thick, creamy porridge, add less liquid!
- Microwave your bowl of protein oats for 60 seconds. Remove and stir well. Microwave for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the banana, cacao nibs and shredded coconut.
- Cut the bounty bar in half and place on top of the hot Chocolate Proats (this will make the chocolate slowly melt 😍)