Chunky Monkey Overnight Protein Oats
Chunky Monkey Overnight Protein Oats. High protein, delicious and easy to make.
Chunky Monkey Overnight Protein Oats Recipe:
Overnight Protein Oats Ingredients:
- 1 x 70g sachet of Banana Proats2Go
- 200ml of water or Milk of choice (I used oat milk to make it extra creamy!)
- 80g of Banana, sliced
- 2 squares of dark chocolate (I used loving earth dark chocolate)
- 5g of Walnuts, chopped up
How to Make Chunky Monkey Overnight Protein Oats:
- Mix the Banana Proats2Go + milk into a small bowl or glass.
- Chop the banana into slices and the chocolate into small chunks.
- Mix half the chocolate chunks and half the banana into the protein oats.
- Shake the bowl to settle the protein oats evenly.
- Top with the remaining banana slices and chocolate chunks.
- Sprinkle over some crushed walnuts.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 2-6+ hours (or overnight!).
Chunky Monkey Overnight Protein Oats Macros
Per serving, using 70g Proats2Go sachet and 200ml of Oat Milk:
506 Calories, 26g Protein, 63g Carbs, 17g Fats, 11g Fibre
Per serving, using 70g Proats2Go sachet and 200ml of Water:
419 Calories, 23g Protein, 51g Carbs, 14g Fats, 11g Fibre
Recipe by @cat_withers