Overnight Protein Oats Recipe
Overnight Protein Oats are a healthy and delicious breakfast for those busy mornings when you just don't have time to spare in the kitchen. Get creative with your toppings and flavour combinations - you really can't go wrong!
This simple overnight protein oats recipe uses our creamy Banana Proats2Go
Serves 1 | 6+ Hours
- 1 Sachet of Caramel Banana Proats2Go
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk or Water
- 1/2 a Banana, sliced
- 1/2 Cup of Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
- Empty the Proats2Go sachet into a bowl or jar. Add the almond milk and stir well to combine the protein oats.
- Top with peanut butter, sliced banana and blueberries.
- Cover with cling wrap or a lid and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy cold, thick and creamy overnight protein oats the next morning!
- Alternatively, heat your bowl of overnight protein oats in the microwave for 50 seconds to enjoy them warm.
If the consistency of your Overnight Protein Oats is too runny for your liking, add less liquid next time. If they're too too thick, add more liquid!