Raspberry and White Chocolate Baked Protein Oats
These Raspberry and White Chocolate Baked Protein Oats look like HEAVEN. It's like eating a sweet berry cake!
- 1 x Vanilla Proats2Go Sachet (vanilla flavoured protein oats)
- 100ml of milk or water
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 25g of White Chocolate Chips
- 40g of Frozen Raspberries
How to make Baked Protein Oats:
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix vanilla protein oats, baking powder and milk into an oven-proof ramekin.
- Add 1/2 of the white chocolate chips by pressing them down into the protein oat batter using the end of a teaspoon.
- Add raspberries by pressing them into the mix also (you could mix in with the batter to begin with but the colour will bleed and you’ll get pink Proats).
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until golden on top and cake-like through the centre.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Enjoy immediately while warm!
Vanilla Proats2Go contain over 20 grams of plant-based protein per serve! Our convenient tear-notch sachets mean you can take your Protein oats with you wherever you go. Grab yours for an easy, healthy and DELICIOUS breakfast.